Sunday, February 18, 2018

Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge Chapter 32

Links
MEGA | MangaDex

More script backlog clearing out. This chapter was done by another group, but it was translated and cleaned some time ago, the original person who was going to TS it didn't, and I never got around to it. This'll probably be the last chapter of this seen from us, unless someone comes along offering to TL 33+.

In addition to this, I'll also be releasing Niku Kyu 2-2.5, Hatoko-san to Rabukome 3, and at the very least, Amagoi 17 to clear out some more of the leftover scripts I have. That is in addition to Yumekuri and Tadashii Kodomo.

I'm looking for one or two translators specifically to help finish several series. There are a handful of our own, and a few I've found that are all very close to completion scanlation wise, but no one is doing them.

We've got a Discord now, which I'm using in place of our previous IRC channel. You can get to it through the link at the top of the page.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Derek, just a heads-up (because I didn't know if you'd get it over on the old batoto :D ), but just so you know, that title we were talking about, I have indeed secured a translation on it, I'll begin working on it/getting releases out within the next couple or few weeks after I get what I'm already committed to done.

    Just wanted to let you know, good luck on your other projects :)

    ReplyDelete